Sunday, December 7, 2008

Baby!

Oh my goodness!

Baby Logan is here!

I can't wait to see him. And Jessica and Brian. He is gonna be so stinking cute. I know it. He is 7 lbs. 14 oz. My mom said that's about my birth weight.

It was a hard birth. I know Jessica and her whole family is exhausted.

I hope I can go see them tomorrow. I actually have the day off. I took off so I could take my dad to get a root canal. Now I also have to pick my mom up from the airport. But I won't have to do all that till early afternoon. So I have all morning to see them. I hope it works out.


EEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm so excited! I hope I can sleep tonight!

2 comments:

A Day in the Life said...

I weighed 7 pounds and 14 ounces when I was born also!

adrienne_sakura said...

My mom said I was close to that. I can't remember what she said now. He is a cutie. He is 4 weeks old... almost 5 weeks! He has gained 2 lbs.